110111: Happy Halloween!

So, today's Halloween, All Saint's Day, November 1st. 
Yes, take your pick. It's all the same, by the way. 

My family and I spent half of the day in Lipa, Batangas, my mum's birth place. I woke up at around 5:30ish in the morning because I was too lazy to get up since I slept late the night before. I quickly ran into the bath room and did my routine. We left the house before 7 am. As we reached our first pit stop; I ran to Starbucks to buy myself a Mango Passion Fruit Juice Drink for breakfast and it made me feel better, active and kicking. Energy drink, is it?! Whatever. After a few more minutes of drive we stop at the cemetery near the house visit my mother's sister (my aunt) and his father (my grandfather) at the cemetery. We lit candles and left flowers for them. I effin miss them foreal :( It's the first November 1 we visited two close relatives at the same time ): Then we brought barbeque afterwards.

As we arrived to our ancestral house, we ate our late breakfast and had some joyous conversation with my aunt, uncle and cousins! I really enjoy having loooong, funny talks with them. By the way, we brought Coco along with us. Yay! But time stopped when we had to go since the rain will start to pour and my Dad finds hard driving when raining. </3 So we exchange our goodbyes and "see you soon's" :) The down side of the trip was I wasn't able to see my boyfriend which was three blocks away from the house. How sad, really :( Even a glimpse! What the? Anyway, we'll see each other on the 3rd. All good. ♥ 

Me and my cousin, Kuya Jay! ♥

Me and my older sister, Ate Paw!! ♥

Me and my pretty cousin, Lyka! ♥
Before going back home, we ended up stopping near our village market to eat lunch. I had this Arroz Caldo (Porridge with Chicken) which was really unsatisfying. Why? It tastes burnt. Maybe it's because of the reheating process. I didn't finish it and not even bother to order again, even if my Dad is asking me to buy for another. Home sweet home after eating, I checked my facebook, took pictures of my recent haul and slept. Life! :-)

Xx, Apol :*

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment