111411: Happy 21st Anniversary to the best-est couple on earth ♥

You will not be able to make up a family without a pair whom will take sacrifice just to give your needs and take away their joyous moments with their friends, just to satisfy yours. I am so glad that I have these two people, who I can really call my "Papa" and "Mama"

My Papa or Daddy yo is my best friend. He knows my secrets and he laughs with me all the time. Everytime I am sad, he will always be a text away. He never failed to make me feel that I am not alone. Maybe I do not deserve a good father, but he makes me feel that I am worth to have him - as a guide, as my mentor and as my father. He is not great, because he is the best.

My Mama is my idol. She sacrificed so much just to take care of me and my sister. She went to different obstacles in life that made her strong and complete. We have the same personality, as my papa said, that is why we argue on little things so much. We have the same stand, pride and beliefs. If we have misunderstanding, it will be because of: "I want to believe that what I am saying is true" while she believes the same. Pride. But I love her to death and she'll be the best person one can ever find. You can never find a person who made a life without someone's help :-)

After a couple of years I know I will be living on my own and have my own family. By that time, I will also know the feeling of how it is to be a parent. I will be the best for my family because of you guys. You never failed to teach me how to love and never hate, how to fight and never surrender and especially, learn from my mistakes. I won't forget my father's acronym of Family: Father, Mother, I love you! I thank God for giving me the best parents in the whole wide world.


I love you, Mama and Papa ♥
HAPPY 21st ANNIVERSARY!

Xx, Apol :*

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment