1112-1311: My weekend

I spent my Saturday afternoon at school. Expected class; Anthropology, Finance and Human Behavior and yet Anthro professor didn't showed up again. *Whutthe* But it's okay, we had this fun time reviewing for the next two subjects + "Best love song" sound trip. ☺ So happy that I have to giggle with the best-est people on earth: my college friends. After school, I went to my Daddy's office and saw my three little cousins there ♥ We fetched my sister at LRT2- Santolan station and went home safely. 

Sunday was really a bad one for me. Why? I was not able to enter Padre Pio's chapel at Libis because of my dress (which I paired with a gray cardigan, but a little above the knee- length) So, the boy said that my dress was improper, so we decided to pray outside :T Hayy. Anyway, we went to Marikina instead to canvass some black shoes but I haven't found my type. My sister voluntarily said that she'd be the one to buy my black shoes. Wow, super great. :-) After that, we went to Riverbanks to eat our lunch and went home afterwards.

I played "Me and my Katamari" on my PSP and slept.

Xx, Apol :*

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment