110411: First day of Second Semester

"OH MY GOD! YOU HAVE A BLACK HAIRRR!"
And yes, they greeted me with those words. They said that I really look good on my black hair tho. So I think, I made the right choice. I even heard that I looked so nice in it. So whatever. :-))


 So, you are free to drop some comments with my 
BEFORE (Light Golden Brown hair + Make-up) and my AFTER (Black hair + No Make-up) 

Today, was really a light one. We only had one class (but for 6 straight hours). It's the major subject; "Dessert Merchandising" Our professor grouped us for our reporting + laboratory activities, gave us a copy of the syllabus and discussed about the background of the subject. I bet it will be super interesting because we'll be making cakes, cookies and other dessert varieties. That's hella good!~ 

Our class was over at around 10:30am, attended the First Friday Mass afterwards and head home. Arrived here at 12:13pm. Fast!! I ate my brunch, checked my Facebook + Youtube and slept. Now I am wide awake, I really do not know what to do next. Khehe, I'll be reading some of my reporting topics insteaaad! 

Xx, Apol :*

2 (mga) komento:



The Beauty-Addict said...

you're still gorg even without the makeup on. :) black - looks good on you!

Apol Marie Duque said...

Aww, Thank you. Xx ♥

Post a Comment