111011: Unexpected Date

11 am stroked and we decided to date. Wow. We're that cool. As if we have this neighboring houses or road-near places. But nah, he lives in the province of Batangas and me in the province of Rizal, which was a bus-ride away. But still, it made me feel cheesy *He knows whazzzzuppp!* :-))

Today's task should be; Review for my first-ever major report in Dessert Merchandising. :>

But it became nadah. We met at around two in the afternoon and had mall hopping in Cubao. Even though how tiring the long walks were, I still managed to enjoy and laugh my heart out. Every little moment spent with him was really worth the time and sacrifice. I love my baby. He's all I ever wanted. :-) We part ways at around 6:30 in the evening and now he texted me (around 10:30pm) that he already arrived at his place, safely. ♥

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment