110311: SM Mall of Asia and DFA

The thing I hate the most when I was about to go out from my house to go to a far place was RAIN. </3 It was quite rainy this day and I have to go to DFA in Pasay to meet up with my Baby and his cousin. As I was getting ready with my dress for the day, rain poured hard but it didn't stopped me on going to Pasay. I traveled for an hour and a half riding a jeepney from Antipolo to Cubao - walked to EDSA - rode a bus with the route "MIA 611 Tambo". I got off the bus and saw baby instantly. He was chilling at Shell, a gas station, in front of DFA (Department of Foreign Affairs) :-)) 

Hungry me decided to force my baby to roam around the station to find a not so crowded restaurant but we failed to find one. All restaurants are crowded with very long lines in every counter. So we decided to walk to Mall of Asia. (Yes, we walked. That's how close-fisted we are). I enjoy our long walks -- every time we are at a new place or when we are in the mood to see views and stuff. We headed to Mang Inasal to eat. As usual, he was the one who ordered. So he got me the Unlimited rice + Chicken meal + Large Pineapple Juice (my favorite) and he got Spaghetti + drinks ONLY. He knew what I like, he knows everything about me. ♥ After eating, we headed to Seaside to talk and sit near the bay. The sweetest word from him today; "Sana ganito na lang tayo lagi" (I wish we'll always stay the same):-) 

We did all those things while waiting for his cousin, who is processing his passport, and while waiting for his text, I decided to buy my school stuff since tomorrow will be my first day of second semester!! I got a cute filler for my binder and a yellow pad paper. While searching for the cutest filler, Baby distracted me with a weird move that made me lose my hand's grip and my Blackberry 8900 fell off my hand. I was just staring at it, looked at Baby's eyes and asked him to pick up my Blackberry-turned-into-pieces. He arranged it and *boom* after its automatic start my phone stuck up in its loading process. My heart was shattered into pieces, as well. </////3

After paying for my school stuffs, we went to DFA again for his cousin. We rode a muticab back to DFA to meet his cousin who is heading to the main office of DFA. Again, we rode a multicab heading to Paranaque and walked a few blocks to reach an old building which was claimed to be the DFA main office. But me and my baby had this bad vibes with the place, so blah! Anyway, it was a 15-minute process only so he was able to finish his stuff in such a fast pace. We walked again and went up on a footbridge and there's this crazy lady who's saying bad words and blah, I was so scared that I do not want to look back. But as we head down the stairs baby looked from afar and saw this lady, still staring right onto us. And it is still giving me the creeps. O.O

We walked to the other side of the street to reach the public transportation vehicles to Buendia to drop off Baby's cousin. We bade our goodbyes to him because we (me and baby) are going to the Mall of Asia again to get a bus heading to Cubao Ibabaw. We got a bus and had an approx. 2 hours travel because of the heavy rain + traffic. Boo that. At exactly 6:30 pm, we got off and walked our way to Gateway's comfort room. Yay! After that, I kissed baby goodbye and met my Daddy who is waiting for me at Gateway ATM Center with a bag of Goldilocks goodies!! Still had long hours of travel from Cubao to Antipolo. Waited for 45 minutes for the second shuttle to Antipolo since it was traffic and rainy. The time I sat on the shuttle's seat, I slept. Woooow, tired! :)

Today was really a loooooong day. Yet, I had so much fun. I hope to see my baby SOON, cos I am missing him every single day. :'( Boo-hoo. Anyway, this text ends my post; "Baby, here na ako sa Lipa. Nakarating naman ng safe!"  (Baby, I am already here at Lipa and was able to arrive safely)♥  :)

Xx, Apol :*

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment