110711: Night Shopping

I had a very bad dream. </3 Baby and I were being separated by our mothers because baby promised to another girl a pact of forever. What the? I was crying in my dream and in the real life. (Freak-O!) But my friend said that "Dreams are the reciprocal of the reality" -- I'll be living to her words.

Woke up at 9:30 am and watched "50 first dates". It was my first time to see that movie and it made me remember of my all-time favorite "The Notebook" ♥ It's so good to see that there are people who risk their lives in order to let their partner remember their past. It may never be permanent, but the time her memory goes back is the real reward of his sacrifice. I am really touched! :-)

Nothing much happened. By 4pm we went to Robinson's Metro East to grab Dinner at Chow king and passed by my dog's veterinarian for his food. At Chow king, I ordered their meal (Pork Chao Fan + Siomai + Iced Tea) which was worth PhP 79.00 ONLY! && It's really yummy. I even ordered from the Mango-ong stand their Carabao Mango + their spiciest Bagoong (In english, Shrimp paste) which was PhP 20.00. So, I loved it. I am so full up until now.

I went to Book Sale to check out Food Magazines and I ended up buying two books which are;


Good deal right? For onlp PhP 290.00, I bought two useful books for my major subject. :-)

Okay, so I am now eating oranges and Magic Pops for evening snack. Text with my baby again, up until midnight. Happppppppppy! That's all for now. ♥

Xx, Apol :*

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment