110511: Second Day of School

So yeah, it's such a boring day today. -_- Why? On our schedule, it is stated that our class will start at 1:30 in the afternoon and ends at 6:00pm. I hate it. I hate travelling everytime the sun is at its peak. So sunny, so darkening, so sweaty which makes me so haggard before I reach my school. Yeah, I have to walk down from our Antipolo-yeah-super-high-street to reach the waiting area for jeepneys -- to ride one going to Santolan station where I'll be waiting for a train to Pureza Station and walk again to reach my school. (It's walking distance - about 5 minutes walk). 

I woke up at 8:30am to eat my breakfast, arrange my school things, take a bath, do my usual routine, put on my uniform and make-up, feed my dog and clean some stuffs. I finished everything in two hours - 10:30am. At exactly 11:15am, I decided to walk down our street so that I won't be late for my 1:30pm class. I am super time conscious, you know. It's better to be early than to be late. I arrived at 12:35pm in Pureza station, so I thought of staying at Ministop near our school. I bought a bottled water and jotted notes on my planner. 1pm stroked and I rushed myself to our class room (HR-307) but it is still locked and have to wait for the janitor to open it. Good thing was, my early-bird-classmates were there, as well, to join the waiting blah. But since I found my HS friend (same course, different section), we chitchatted for a while. A couple of minutes had passed, the door was already open so we had our seats and waited for our Anthro prof who didn't showed up. Waited for another 1 and 1/2 hours for our Major prof who didn't showed up as well. Our president distributed our registration cards which did not include mine so it's super FAIL, indeed Waited for another 1 and 1/2 hours for our last professor for the day who luckily showed up. She's nice, cute and young. I hope everything will be good  from her lectures to our grades this semester. Plus, she seems to give nice grades -- I am hoping for a good grade in Human Behavior in Organizations. :-)

She dismissed us at 5:30pm and I, along with Inah and Jillian, walked up to the LRT station to have a train, but I was the one who got the train first since I met with Daddy and my Psych professor, who happened to be his friend, and my friends were still buying tickets. -___- I bade goodbye to them, instead.

7:30pm, already here at our house. Changed my clothes, ate my dinner and now blog about what happened earlier. Yay. So basically, that's everything. Not so catchy. :| 

Xx, Apol :*

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment