110611: Enormous Apol

Today's Sunday and I missed the mass :'( Sorry Lord. Will make it up to you later before I go to sleep ♥ All I did was eat, eat and eat. Staying at home means splurging loads of non-dietary foods and unhealthy goodies. I ate too much rice, too much Menudo, a slice of pizza and too much sweets; cake from Red Ribbon (a treat from my sister), Toblerone in Black and Skittles. I can feel those fats and sugar sinking on my body which makes me feel bad. Now, I promised not to eat dinner starting today. 

By the way, we had our house repainted today. Our living room's walls were colored Baby Blue and it's corners are in Baby Pink. What the freak, right? So cute. I suggested it. (Now you know the reason behind it. *Winks*) Nothing much happened today. I just texted with my baby and faced the computer. So productive. Momma and Daddy are at a friend's house today, chilling. Yay! Sister and I in the house, yo. (Plus, Coco). K, I'll be finishing the movie I paused a while ago and it's everybody's favorite; "One More Chance" by Bea Alonzo and John Lloyd Cruz. KBye! :-)

Xx, Apol :*

0 (mga) komento:



Post a Comment